Specializing in termite control, Romar Pest Control is dedicated to providing homeowners in Kearney, Nebraska with the peace of mind that comes with complete and lasting freedom from pests.
Using the latest methods and technology, we don't just postpone the problem; we stop it at the source so it doesn't keep coming back.
Where to check outside:
- Examine the foundation of the house, garage and other structures for shelter tubes coming from the soil.
- Check the soil moisture around or under the foundation.
- Note particularly any earth-to-wood contact such as wood piles, decks, or fences.
Where to Check inside:
- Probe the sides of doors, windows, baseboards, and hardwood flooring and look for termite damage.
- Examine all known cracks or expansion joints in the foundation and unusual blistering in paint or wallboard surfaces. Discoloration or staining on walls or ceilings may indicate water leaks that can decay wood and aid termite infestation. Especially inspect where plumbing or utility pipes enter the foundation or flooring.
- Look carefully at the top of the foundation wall where the floor and the wall intersect. Look for dirt trails where the termites have entered the home or business.
If you have termites present or you want to prevent termites from destroying your home or business you have a couple of options.
Barrier Treatment (Liquid Treatment): Termidor is used for barrier treatments of termites. Termidor is odor free and the most effective liquid treatment of termites.
Bait Treatment (Baiting Systems): Sentricon is used for baiting treatments of termites. Sentricon is environmentally friendly and offers year round protection plans for your home or business.
For immediate pest control and fast results, call us today and get a free estimate! Termites multiply rapidly, so act now before your small problem becomes a big one.